Monday 9 June 2014

IKEA: Manners in Restaurants

Recognized them? 
IKEA RESTAURANT AND FEW SELFISH MALAY BITCHES
Truth is, I hate dining at IKEA. The food is overrated and most of all, looking for empty seats could really get on your nerves. Take today for instance. While my family went to buy food, I had to look for empty seats.

Table 1: Two Malay ladies with tudung labuh. The four seats beside them were empty. Not wanting to be rude, I politely asked; "Empat kerusi sini ada orang tak" of which they replied; "A'ah ada". Turns out there were only two of them bitches after all and before long, a Chinese couple selamba badak came and sit beside them.

Table 2: I arrived at the empty spot at the same time with a Malay woman. Again, being polite, I asked; "You berapa ramai?" (since there were 6 empty seats). She replied; "I ada one group, memang penuh 6 seat". Because there were only four of us, I gave in. Turns out that fucking bitch was dining with another bitch, just the two of them all along.

Table 3: A group of 4 Malay women already finished eating and two were busy with their smartphones, browsing Facebook. One of them got up to wash her hands and I thought; "Oklah... biar dia pi basuh tangan dulu then lepas dia datang balik baru semua nak beredar kot". She went for nearly 10 minutes and when she returned the bitches went on talking and playing with their phones, as they would with dildos. I was standing beside their table and before long my daughter came with the food trays. Still, they were laughing and talking like nobody's business.

I backed up a bit, took out my iPhone and captured this photo.

Suddenly a Malay family at a table behind them approached me and said "Bro... bro boleh ambil meja ni". I thanked him and raised my voice loud enough for the four Malay bitches to hear; "Terima kasih la bro... SETENGAH ORANG LEPAK IKEA MACAM LEPAK KAT KEDAI MAMAK. TAK TAU BILA NAK BANGUN".

After we're seated, the four bitches stayed on for another 10 minutes. I was so pissed that I know had I opened my mouth, it would be very, very, very ugly.

I hate dining at IKEA. I hope I won't have to go there again. But my family love the food so much that more often than not, I have to comply.

BTW... kalau ada sesiapa kenal 4 Minah dalam gambar ni, tolong lah tag dia orang, ok. Just to let them know what utterly bangang bitches they have been (2014)

Source: fb

No comments:

Post a Comment